Don't be a statistic. Use our pocket-sized breathalyzer to test yourself before you get behind the wheel.
FAST & FREE SHIPPING DIRECT FROM OUR USA WAREHOUSE
REMEMBER TO ENTER THE DISCOUNT CODE ABOVE FOR EVEN MORE SAVINGS
You like a good time. Everyone does! However, you don't want to ruin your life or end someone else's by getting a DWI or, worse, getting in a car crash and killing yourself or an innocent victim.
Every day, 29 people die in the United States as the result of a drunk driver. That's more than one every hour.
Every year, more than a million drunk drivers are arrested for driving under the influence.
You don't want to be a statistic. Grab your portable breathalyzer today and save yourself a ton of trouble.
Portable Breathalyzer Features:
- Portable: Keep it in your pocket or purse for on-the-go use
- Highly accurate: Detects blood alcohol content (BAC) from 0% - 0.2%
- Four units of measure: Blood alcohol content percent (BAC%), blood alcohol content per thousands (BAC‰), mg/L, and mg/100mL
- Easy to use: Just let it warm up for 10 seconds, and then blow in the mouthpiece for 3-5 seconds
- Easy to read: A backlit display makes it easy to use at night or in a darkened club or bar
- Easy to interpret: If the BAC is between 0.02% and 0.05%, the display will read "caution", and if it's above 0.05%, it will read "danger" and the portable breathalyzer will beep
- Requires 3 AAA batteries (not included)
- Ships quickly from our USA warehouse
Instructions for using the Portable Breathalyzer:
- The first time you use the Portable Breathalyzer or if you haven't used it in a while, you'll need to let it warm up a few times before it's ready to use. This is due to oxidation that naturally occurs on the sensor inside the device.
- Let the Portable Breathalyzer warm up for 10 seconds.
- After the Portable Breathalyzer warms up, it will instruct you to blow. Blow into the mouthpiece with moderate pressure for 3-5 seconds.
- After testing, the BAC will appear on the screen and, if in the danger zone, the Portable Breathalyzer will beep.
- Make responsible decisions!
Not good to drive? We recommend Lyft for the best ridesharing experience.